Med Billing Fraud Prevention
Ten common health care provider fraud schemes
Billing for services not rendered.
Billing for a non-covered service as a covered service.
Misrepresenting dates of service.
Misrepresenting locations of service.
Misrepresenting provider of service.
Waiving of deductibles and/or co-payments.
Incorrect reporting of diagnoses or procedures (includes unbundling).
Overutilization of services.
Corruption (kickbacks and bribery).
False or unnecessary issuance of prescription drugs.
Let our specialists help with these!
Fraudulent medical billing is one of the major contributing factors to the rising healthcare costs in the U.S.
Insurance companies deny services/treatments when they are legally required to approve them.
But what can you do? Your choices:
* Fight your insurance company yourself
* Hire an expensive attorney (or team) to fight your insurance company
THAT CHANGES TODAY!
H.O.P.E. has partnered with a Medical Billing Fraud Prevention firm to help you fight back! How good are they? This good:
* They were the first in the country to recognize a MAJOR insurance carrier trying to implement rules that were "illegal" in the billing world and put a stop to it.
* They check EVERY LINE ITEM on a claim to make sure that it is correct and will appeal the payment if the insurance company is off paying by even $.01.
* Their denial rate is less than 2%. (Been denied a medical treatment like surgery? THEIR DENIAL RATE IS LESS THAN 2%!!)
* They fight FOR YOU. They are currently working with Senators and Representatives to change policies and rules to benefit YOU.
* They appeal all the way to Administrative Law Judges for YOU. That means you don't have to hire an attorney or go to court yourself. THEY GO FOR YOU.
A service like this must cost a fortune right? It should! But, don't forget H.O.P.E.'s purpose! When you've been met with God's Hope and Comfort, you're eager to bind up the wounds of another person. You're eager to comfort them and give them hope because God's Hope and Comfort ARE OVERFLOWING!
H.O.P.E. exists to further the Kingdom by restoring others to health so they can do what God called them to do! Part of our ministry is providing help with your medical claims.
Our agreement with our Medical Billing Fraud Prevention Specialists allows you a FREE consult and your case opened for $125. While most cases can be resolved within four hours, some cases will require more than four hours of work and are billed in hour increments at $25/hour. When your case is closed, you pay 2% of what our specialists saved you.
Example: You get a bill for $5,000 from your insurance company. You call H.O.P.E. and we connect you with our specialists. For $125 they call your insurance company and begin working through your case. In the end, you owe $1000 instead of $5000. Our specialists saved you $4,000. Your bill would be $80. You end up paying out $1000 to your insurance company and $205 in specialists fees ($125 to open your case and $80 for your savings) for a total of $1205 instead of $5000. And you'll spend less than 10 minutes on the phone with our specialists in most cases. THEY HANDLE EVERYTHING.
You have nothing to lose and time and money to gain! Let us help you today.
Yes! I need help!